What you’ll need:
Plain or decorative straws
Computer + printer
Coloured or patterned paper
Glue or double sided tape
1. Using the coloured or patterned paper, cut out triangles that measure 2- inches on the one side and 3-inches on the other two sides.
2. Print out the chosen message from your computer using a font you like and in the appropriate size (I went with a 20 pt sized font).
3. Cut out the printed message in the shape of a triangle that measure 1.25 inches on the one side and 2.25 inches on the other two sides.
4. Glue it in the centre of the larger triangle.
5. Punch out two holes on the shorter side of the triangle.
6. Slide the straw through the holes These are perfect for any event and can easily be customized for a wedding, shower, birthday party, bachelorette etc.