I’m a tad bit obsessed with bows right now so I thought making some felt bow bookmarks would be the perfect craft. This is a great project to involve the kids in too!
What you’ll need:
Hot glue gun
Pencil or chalk
1. Measure 3 rectangles of felt:
#1 - 2” x 0.75”
#2 - 2.5” x 0.75”
#3 - 3.5” x 0.25”
2. Take #1 and snip off a triangle on both ends.
3. Place a strip of glue down the centre of #2. Bring in both sides and press into the middle where the glue is.
4. Dab a dot in the centre of #2 on the side where there is no seam. Pinch the middle together so it forms a bow-like shape.
5. Place some glue on the back (seam side) of #2 and stick down on #1.
6. Dab a dot in the centre of #2 and lay down #3 on top.
7. Flip over the bow and glue the top of the paper clip on the back. Fold over the top of #3 and glue to the top of the paperclip. Cut off the excess.
8. Bring the bottom of #3 through the paper clip and glue where you glued the top portion. Cut off the excess.