Sweet treats are always a Valentine’s Day favourite, so I decided to make these adorable cupcake flags to make that treat a little more special.
What you’ll need:
Double sided tape or glue
Printer and computer
Lollipop stick or bamboo skewer
1. Cut the pattern paper to measure 6-inchesby ¾-inch.
2. Fold the paper in half.
3. Apply some glue or a tab of double sided tape over the centre of the inside of the paper.
4. Stick the bamboo skewer or lollipop over the glue or tape and fold over the paper and secure shut.
5. Apply glue or tape to the remaining paper to attach both sides of the paper together.
6. Print and cut out cute Valentine’s Day inspired sayings. (I used a 20 p font)
7. Glue onto the pattern paper.
8. Trim off a triangle on the edge to finish off the flag.
9. Cut your stick or skewer to the correct length if required.