As you know I love DIY projects, but my favourite ones are the projects you can give as gifts. This sweater sleeve wine bag is the perfect gift for this holiday season!
sewing machine or needle and thread
1. Cut one sleeve off of your sweater.
2. Measure the length of the wine bottle and cut the sweater sleeve to size.
3. Turn the sleeve inside out. The cuff will be the top of your bottle, so sew shut the opposite side with a quick straight stitch.
4. Turn the bag right side out and place your wine bottle inside the bag.
5. Finish off with a pretty ribbon.