I've been tagged by the fabulous Tammy from i don't like mama (who also happens to be my aunt) in a 10 things that make me happy challenge . Check out her blog for some hilarious stories about motherhood and an inside look at her new cake decorating skills!
Here's my top 10 list of things that make me happy:
- My boys-Steve and my super cute snuggly pitbull Nathan
and lots of it (and yes I’m a bit of a lush) Champagne
- Food, food, and more food-I never discriminate!
- Shoes-the good thing about shoes is that they'll always fit (not like those size 26 jeans from 2 years ago)
- Bike rides in the summer time
- Catching up with my favourite girls
- A good laugh that makes my tummy hurt
- Napping and sleeping in-a girl always needs her beauty sleep!
- Cooking yummy dinners with Steve and whipping up some delicious desserts
- Dancing and shaking what my mama gave me!
Live Going Fast
The Someday Blog
Author in The Making
For me, for you
Rantings of a Fashion Addict
My Vintage Secret
Candy Kawaii Lover