Top 10 Design Trends for 2010 (along with some pictures I found that are my interpretation of the look):
1. Renegade Regency - classic style with an eclectic and glamorous twist
2. Tailored Gypsy - folklore and laid back look with lots of prints and colour
3. New British Colonial - classic and timeless with lots of spool furniture detailing
4. Indie Chic - mixing flea market finds with more expensive pieces and lots of graphic art
5. Belgian Farmhouse - rustic and raw style that is lightly decorated with a natural organic feel
6. Black magic - black painted walls
7. Organic Modern - modern meets nature with a neutral colour palette and lots of organic texture such as light coloured wood
8. Luxe Loft - an art gallery feel with lots of large artwork and sculptural pieces along with show stopping furniture
9. New Country - a modern spin on the classic country look
10. Traditional Remix - mixing different styles for visual interest to create lots of contrast
*House & Home has chosen Traditional Remix as the look of the year .
My design look right now is a combo of indie chic, traditional remix and organic modern. What's your current look and what's your favourite trend?
Images via House Beautiful, Home Life and Metropolitan Home